Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2010

We had such a great time at the Baker family New Year's Eve party!!! My parents and all of my brothers and sisters were able to be there with their families. There are 22 grandkids and one on the way. Thanks to my sister Brenda and her husband Joel Andrus for letting us destroy their house! Here is a picture of the whole gang.

These are three cutsie nieses, Annie, Megan, and Allie. Doing the
"See no evil, Hear no evil, speak no evil."
Here is Holdyn at almost 1am, up on Courtney's Barbie computer.
Brooklyn got Andi to sleep.
Here we are playing Mafia. CLASSIC!
Sophee and Luke made it to the New Year. Kimber was fast asleep.
Here is Luke trying to sneak in some treats while mom wasn't watching.
Playing BINGO! Jason and Heidi did a great job and they had SWEET Prizes!
Ben and I made Won Tons....while Brenda made 'Cafe Rio' style burrito's.
Before the sun went down the kids all played and played and played outside on the scooters, basketball, trikes, ping pong, side walk chalk, and all sorts of things.
Thanks Fam-damily! It was seriously one of the BEST New Year's Eve parties EVER!

4 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

wowsers! way to cram--actually I've seen Brenda's house and it's so big you didn't have to cram too much! So...who's prego?? Can I ask?? Is it Brenda?? Mindy?? You?? I'm keeping Adam and Martha out of this...for a minute.

Cluff Family said...

Misti, it's Mindy! Due the middle/end of July

Angie said...

Wow, looks like some much fun. I love MAFIA, but haven't played it in so long that I've completely forgotten how. I'm glad you had a great holiday with your family.

Spencer and Mindy said...

i agree, one of the BEST new year's parties ever! and look how cute sophee was in her diaper! :)