Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sara's Funeral


The wife and mother of Brad and his kids passed away on Easter Sunday. A day they will never forget. We were able to witness an outpouring of our Savior's love through the hands of others.
Family, friends, neighbors, teachers, principals, scout leaders and many many others showed endless love and support. It was truly a miracle that I was thankful to witness.

The day of the viewing and funeral was beautiful. There were hundreds of people there to show their support.




Here are a few of the nieces and nephews and Sara's kids. They sang a medley of songs about families and did a beautiful job!

Katelyn decided just a day before the funeral that she wanted to play her flute at the funeral service. She's only played for a few months and she stood before the hundreds of people and played 'I am a Child of God' perfectly! I know Sara was very proud of her!





I'm so blessed to have such great family members! I also am thankful to know that because of our Savior's love, His atonement and resurrection we will all be able to see Sara again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said. Im Thankful for My Beliefs... and FAMILY Jason

Spencer and Mindy said...

me too, me too! I'm thankful for all that i learn daily about the gospel and all the great family i am blessed with! Love you!!

The Calico Crew said...

All your pictures show how much everyone else knows about the plan our Heavenly Father has for us. Even though Sara's passing was sad her family were able to smile through the tears and know things will be ok. It was a great funeral service.

Cluffers said...

What a cute family. I loved their dresses. Way cute. I am so thankful for families also. Very well said and it was a great funeral. Definitely could feel the spirit and the loving arms of our Savior.