Sunday, April 10, 2011

A great weekend!!

General Conference weekend was a great one for many reasons!
It was my nephew, Tyler's, 12th Birthday on April 1st.
We went to his birthday/swim party at their house.
The next night Tyler, Brad, Joel, and Ben went to the
Priesthood session and Brenda and I took all the kids to
decorate their mother's grave. It is hard to believe Sara has been
gone a year. She is deeply missed!
She passed away General Conference/Easter/Tyler's birthday weekend.
It was nice to spend time with the kids and go visit her grave.

I didn't get as many pictures at the party as I should have, but
here is what we got
Luke and Mason Andrus.
Here is Sara's headstone after the kids got to it.
Love Luke's helmet ;)
Here are all the hooligans!
Here are Avrie, Kyle, Katelyn, and Annie.....we missed Tyler, but he had
a good time at his first Priesthood session.
Here is Olivia, helping with the decorations.
Courtney, being her silly-self.
Holdyn went nuts taking pictures with the camera.
Above is Annie and Kyle. Below is Megan and Annie.
Brooklyn
Courtney

LOVE these pictures of Emma...relaxin by the pool with Katelyn.

Ben, Kimber and Holdyn enjoying the pool party!

Ben made pizza's on the grill, but this grill got so hot it shattered the pizza stone.
As long as there are cheetos, my girls are happy!

It was a great weekend with lots of fun memories.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad ben made it home yea. I bet your so happy. Sara's grave looks great. I can't beleive it has been a year. She is still very deeply missed. Cute pictures.

Spencer and Mindy said...

awww.. those pics of the kids at sara's grave are so sweet! glad that they were able to get over there and decorate!!! Awesome!
way fun pics of the weekend!!

Rainee said...

How sweet that you and the family of Sarah decorate her grave. I would love to have my family do the same, even if my spirit might not be there. Thank you for sharing. You are such an amazing mom, friend, wife and family. *hugs*