Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cluff family Temple weekend!

We had a great weekend with the Cluff family! All of the 8 kids in Ben's family were in St. George for the weekend to do the temple work for his grandparents and some other relatives. It was a really neat experience. Again, I wasn't great with the camera, but I did get a few shots at my parent's house of the kids :)
We stayed the night there with Josh and Tiff's family. My parents were gracious enough to let us crash there and use their house while they were away camping.
Holdyn had a fight with the mud and I think the mud won!
Here are a few of the kids eating in the backyard with Aunt Aimee.
We played in the water and on the slip'n'slide and had a BLAST!

(Yes, I finally updated the blog....our niece Bronwen inspired me to get going and get caught up)

2 comments:

Bronwen said...

Jill, that was a lovely surprise to get when I got home from that sick drive back home. :)

Rainee said...

You seem to be doing just fine with the blog!! lol