Monday, October 8, 2012

The Toothfairy's visit!

Moments like this are priceless!  Holdyn lost her 3rd tooth last week.  She came home nearly crying that it hurt so bad!  She couldn't eat and she wouldn't open her mouth to let us look at it.  Needless to say, I don't know what was keeping it in her mouth!  We finally talked her into letting me tie a piece of string on it so she could pull it out.  She VERY reluctantly opened her mouth wide enough for me to see inside and I just pinched her tooth and it came out in my fingers.  She had no idea it was out until a few moments later when I showed it to her. 

She was so excited and then started to be sad again. She didn't want the Tooth-fairy to take the tooth because she wanted to show it to her school friends.  So she sat down and wrote this note to the Tooth-fairy.

The look on her face, first thing in the morning when she looked up and felt in her tooth pillow was priceless!  She was so excited to find her dollar AND her tooth!  Then she noticed that there was a note to her from the Tooth-fairy and she was jumping up and down with excitement!

   

No comments: