Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ready and waiting... but still have 6 weeks


This picture should be more than enough to explain why I do the picture taking and not the posing!!!  As for the hair.... no more island haircuts for me thanks!  I keep ending up with uneven gross hair.... Kandice you'd better put me down for a full day's attention in the Salon in August!!  Seriously!   Anyway, it has been sooo hot lately and I just can't seem to get myself cooled down!  At least our power hasn't been out in awhile... knock on wood!  Really though, things are going good for us!  Just counting down until Kimber will be out instead of in!

8 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

HOLY Cow cute shirt! and You look so GREAT! i can't wait til Kimber is out instead of in too!! see you in a few short months!!!! (lets hope) :)

Holly Woolsey said...

6 weeks! That's awesome! Time will go by and she'll be here before you know it!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm feeling you lady! 9 weeks and counting!! hehe :) I really haven't been too uncomfortable, but by the end of the day I am pretty tired, so I can see how the uncomfortableness and anxiousness is close by. Can't wait to see little Kimber! You look great! I can only imagine how hot you must be on the island. St. George has really just began to get where I don't want to go outside anymore. You're amazing!!

Heidi said...

So cute jill, you look great and i can't beleive only 6 weeks.

The Isoms said...

You look great! I love the shirt! I can't wait to see pictures of Kimber!

Pauline said...

Good luck with everything. You look great. Even your Island hair cut.

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are gorgeous pregnant! Your daughter is beautiful and I am so jealous that you live on an exotic island with your hubby!!! How is everything going for you...besides going to be a mother of two, which blows my mind by the way! I bet you are the best mom ever. I miss you and hope all goes well for you and little Kimber(soo cute, I really like that name!)
By the way do you ever get a sitter and go on dates and walk on the beach late at night and have too much apple cider to drink and find yourselves in the sand...and you get the rest, but then again of course you do! Look at you! Just kidding! I love ya. rach

The Isoms said...

Why isn't there a birthday post yet!! I mean your bday has come and gone! :)! I hope you had a great one!