Sunday, July 27, 2008

Lately we've......



Here are a few pictures of our little Kimber. I realized I have TONS of pictures of Holdyn during her first few months and not many of Kimber. So here are a couple that I took today.








Yesterday, the branch had a "beautification day" We planted a bunch of plants and flowers in the church yard. Holdyn loved running around on the lawn and 'helping' with the digging and especially the watering.



Here is the group of us that were there. We are sure going to miss these guys!













Ben took Elder Platt snorkeling yesterday morning and found another good stash of conch shells.

We got the car and scooter washed up. Again, Holdyn loved 'helping' mostly playing with the water.


Ben caught snook #2! It isn't as big as the first but still big enough for some good meals! Let me just say that this is the best tasting fish I've ever had!!!!

Also this past week Ben has had to stay at the school until 8pm for a class. So Holdyn, Kimber and I took him lunch almost everyday so we'd at least get to see him a bit.


It's been a good week! It is hard to believe we've got less than 3 weeks left!!!

9 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe you guys will be done in only 3 weeks!!! Wow! And I can't believe how big that sweet little girl of yours is getting. I bet Holdyn is a great big sister! And you look awesome girl! Have fun during your last 3 weeks!

Jackson's said...

3 weeks left. Oh how exciting. I am so excited for you all. LOve the pictures. Miss you all.

Spencer and Mindy said...

so it's wierd that you'll be here in 3 weeks and I'll only have 3 weeks until little Sophee is born...WEIRD!
BUT HOW EXCITING! yay!

Super cute pics of Kimber! i can totally see baby holdyn in her! it's the eyes and nose i think! too cute!

William said...

You all look like your doing great. Tell Ben hello for me.

‘S Rioghal Mo Dhream
William E Herrington

Sara :) said...

Cute pictures! I think Kimber looks like you.I can't believe your coming home in 3 weeks. Can't wait to see you guys.

Cluffers said...

I am so excited to see you. Your pictures are sooo cute. Kimber is a doll and so is Holdyn. I miss the cluff gang!

Lacie said...

Hey Jill- Remember Me? I linked you from Andee's page. It's great to see you so happy.

The Isoms said...

Yeah!!! Three weeks!! I can't wait! Kimber is getting to big! What a cutie! We will defiantley have to hit all the water parks!

Lacie said...

I'm stalking you back! I'll be in St. George in September also, let's try and get together!!