Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Catching up

We've had a great few weeks.  We had a great Thanksgiving and got to visit with lots of family!  The day after Thanksgiving we decorated Charlton's grave for Christmas.  Holdyn LOVES to help us decorate at the cemetery.

Just as I was pulling out the Fall flowers from this granite vase I was greeted by a lot of spiderwebs and this HUGE black widow.  There were two egg sacks with her!  YIKES!!!
Here is Charlton's grave decorated for Christmas.
Here is our 4 generation picture.  My mom, Kimber, Grandma Oakeson, me and Holdyn.
We got together with some of my High School friends. 
Here are some of the HS Gal Pals.  Shanell, Whitni, Katie, Lacey, me and Andee.
Ben's family were all in town for Thanksgiving and we took family pictures.  I'll post some when we get them.  
Here is our new Boarder Collie, Bella.  Holdyn finally got her first puppy.
Holdyn LOVES new new puppy Bella.

8 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

o i can't wait to play with bella! she's so cute and looks way soft! how fun!!!!

and remember: i'll be coming out TUESDAY early afternoon-ish... :) now you can show me where you get GOOD diet cokes! :)

I'm excited to come out and visit!

The Isoms said...

What a fun Thanksgiving! How fun to get together with friends! Love the puppy...very cute!
Did you kill the black widow and the egg sacks?

Rainee said...

Yaaaay puppy! I like puppies! They're so adorable. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving holiday.

Andrus Family said...

My girls are jealous!! That is one thing that my kids would love!! Maybe we will have to come visit and get it out of their systems!!

The Calico Crew said...

Looks like a good Thanksgiving weekend for you family. I think it's so awesome that your g-ma is still alive. Something my kids will never get pictures of...lucky you!

Cluffers said...

How fun, a puppy! I could have given you 3 if you really wanted a dog. It looks like you had fun with out me at the friends hangout. Man you go all out with decorations. It looks very cute.

Sara :) said...

Dogs Poop... Brad (Not written by Sara - as per Sara)

Stucki Family said...

Hey, we have the same blog title. Great mings think alike huh! I love all the pictures. We had a black widow at my work the other day. It was pretty freaky!