Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Before and After

While we've been waiting and waiting for Ben's test results, waiting through the holidays, then waiting for AUC to help get Ben's clinicals finalized, and waiting to start, we had to do something to keep busy.  So we have been doing work on the Guest house that we are living in. 

Here is the before on the outside
 (we did add the window in the door, the cement walk in front and the  gravel walkway so I didn't truly get a "before" picture but this is as close as we have)... 

And here is the after.  We added the little front porch awning, made and painted the shutters and the door and the trim, and we put little flower boxes under the front two windows.  
(There you go Brenda)



12 comments:

The Isoms said...

Such a cute little house! You guys did a great job!

Pauline said...

Looks great Jill it is a cute house

Pauline said...

Looks great Jill it is a cute house

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh you've made it way cute! You are totally cute-sie!!

The Calico Crew said...

I think the red makes it look cute! Brighten's up the place! I saw your dad in Subway (eat fresh) today. You should hitch a ride w/them back to Nauvoo and say hello to the folks for me! Cute house, though Jill!

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Wow! That is so cute!

Holly Woolsey said...

Way cute! You guys did a great job!!!

Andrus Family said...

Finally!!! I do think I like the modular home/shed I had pictured in my head much better, this is cute. I really, really like the red door and shutters with the white trim. You even made the before and after pictures look like they do on all those glamour shots. Hows your ear?

Sara :) said...

you guys did an awesome job. Your place looks great!

AdaMartha said...

I love it! Red rocks!!! I hope you guys are doing great! Good luck with all your future adventures!

Andee said...

I know this is a dumb question, but do you think you will make it to the class reunion? You need to go to pineview99.com and update your profile!

Shonna said...

Wow! I'm impressed. It looks good.