Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!!


We had a great weekend!  I've got a few extra pictures here other than Easter, but I wanted to post them anyway.  For Easter we went up to Turlock, CA and spent the weekend with Ben's sister and her family! It was awesome!  THanks for letting us take over your house B, Bob and Kara!   Anyway, on our way back we stopped and took pictures of our Home in Bakersfield, CA.  Here it is from the front.  
Here is Holdyn coloring the eggs.  At first she thought she was supposed to drink the egg coloring.  She didn't like it very much :)

Here is Holdyn hunting the eggs.  When she first came out we told her that the Easter Bunny had come and she needed to hunt the eggs.  She came out running around trying to hunt the bunny.  It only took a second before she understood that she was supposed to gather the eggs :)
We also got in the pool and played some pool basketball.  Holdyn and Kimber LOVED sticking their toes in and sitting on the steps!  Can't wait for it to get warmer so they can swim more :)




Since we've been in L.A. we have found our favoritest Grocery store ever,  Stater Brother's.  Not only do they have great food for great prices, they have this little car that is hooked to the front of the cart so the girls enjoy their trips to the store too!

10 comments:

The Muntifering Family said...

Looks like you guys have been having some fun! Hope all is going well for you.. It seems like forever since I have seen you. You have a cute family

The Conway's said...

Your place is so cute--I bet you are settling in a little better than the hotel!
Give the girls a hug...gosh, they are getting so big!

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh your house looks awesome!! nice front yard!!
and Love that HOldyn wanted to HUNT the bunny! lol that girl cracks me up!

**make sure you bring your swim suits when you are here (inbetween going to New Mexico) Our pool is Heated!!! and it should be nice!!

The Papa's said...

Hello there!!! Thanks for the comments. Your girls are adorable!!! It sounds like you guys are really busy. How are you anyway? Dan is still going back & forth between PA & DO school. He is still @ a point where he could switch & there be no problems. I guess we'll just have to wait & see. Anyway, take care of that cute fam!!!
P.S. I'm gonna add you to my blog roll, is that okay?

The Isoms said...

How fun! What a cute house! We shop at Harmons because they have car carts too, although I think there is only one that actually has steering wheels.

Tiffany Cluff said...

Super cute house, I'm jealous! I am so glad you guys will be back for awhile I could use some sane company if you know what I mean!

Tiffany Cluff said...

Hey Uglys, I can't wait for you guys to come back for awhile. I think I'm going a little crazy here in Fredonia. Cute house we'll have to come visit.

Andrus Family said...

Love the swimsuits, Courtney has the same one!! Love the house it looks nice. Now Bella can go with you!! See ya soon!

Heidi said...

Your new house looks great. We will have to come and visit. I love the little girlies swimsuits. I'm glad you had a great Easter.

Jackson's said...

Ah swimming for Easter, I am so jealous. How nice. Looks like you all are making the best of it.