Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mindy and Spencer's visit!

Here they are!! We had a great time with Mindy and Spencer and were very glad they could spend some time here with us on their vacation!!! Holdyn took this picture as we were playing Rummikub.
Holdyn also LOVED playing and especially coloring with Aunt "Minnie"
Who knew there was enough room in this cubby for both the girls to squeeze in.

Spencer and Mindy were nice enough to bring some odds and ends out to us from home. Here is Holdyn playing on the old guitar.


Holdyn also loves modeling her little princess outfit. She's getting good at saying
"I'm Butiful!"

I was giving Kimber a bath in the sink because she needed a quick rinse and the next thing I knew Holdyn was naked standing next to me wanting to get in the 'sink-tub.' So here they are
taking up both of the sinks.... it is a good thing I'd already washed the dishes :)



2 comments:

The Isoms said...

Did Sophee come with them?

Love the sink picture! How funny!

The Conway's said...

Your girls are the cutest! I love the picture of them in the sink!