Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009

Here are some pictures of Christmas at the Cluff house! Santa's Elves worked hard the past few Saturday's and after the girls were sleeping to get this playhouse/bed finished for Christmas! Holdyn and Kimber woke up and haven't gotten out of the playhouse yet!


I've also been begging my mom (Grandma Baker) to make up some Cabbage patch dolls for my girls. She made them for my sisters and I when we were little and I really wanted my girls to have one too. They both LOVE them!!!!

Here is a quick video of our house After the mess Christmas morning :)

5 comments:

Angie said...

Merry Christmas! Wow, did you make that bed/playhouse or buy it? My girls would LOVE that!

Sara :) said...

Merry Christmas guys! I love the play house. You guys are so creative!

jaesi said...

What in the world?!!! Tell me you didnt whip out that bed-playhouse!
You did!!!
Of course you did, your Jill Baker Cluff!
Adorable. Adorable girls.

Cluffers said...

Her bed turned out sooo cute. Love it and I'm sure she really loves it. Way to go.

Rainee said...

Wow that's an awesome playhouse!!