Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is it asking too much.....

The WINNING Photo!
If they were only smiling :)
I couldn't get them both to close their eyes at the same time if I tried!
Next to impossible to get them to both look at the same time!
Okay, so we just got these cutsie new dresses in a package and we had a few minutes to spare before heading to Stake Conference today. I wanted to snap a few pictures. Is it asking too much to get them both to sit still and smile for one shot? As you can see from the pictures and video.... the answer is YES!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

So cute. I love there little dresses.

Tiffany Cluff said...

So super cute, I can't believe how big Kimber is getting. Miss ya!

Angie said...

We have the same problem at our house. It's funny how that works.

Spencer and Mindy said...

love the dresses, and LOVE the pic with their eyes closed! blow that one up for sure!!!

Andrus Family said...

So I am wondering when my package will arrive! LUCKY!!!!

Rainee said...

adorable! :)

The Isoms said...

They are getting tooo big! The pictures turned out way cute.