Sunday, July 25, 2010

A week with 8 kids!

I got to spend a week with a few of my awesome nieces and nephews! When I was there for their mom's funeral, we picked some flowers off of her grave that people had left for the funeral and we pressed them. This was the perfect time to put the flowers in their frames for each kid. Here is Katelyn with hers.

Annie with hers.
Kyle
Tyler
I don't know how I missed a photo of Avrie with her frame, but somehow I did.
Here is Holdyn with her new cousin Olivia. They are just a few weeks apart in age and had tons of fun playing dress up and making 'plays' with the other kids to perform.
Avrie and Kyle were the hosts of their performances :)
We also got bored because it was too hot outside to do anything. Soooo, we decided to slide down the stairs in all sorts of ways. Avrie had the slippery sleeping bag.
Tyler and Kyle got pretty creative an went down the stairs in totes loaded with pillows and blankets....good thing they put on their bike helmets :)
READY....SET......GO!!!

Other than the super fun stuff....we also had the flu going around while their parents were gone. Yep, the throw up kind. I had it first then it went through most of the 8 kids. YUCK! I can live without cleaning up throw up again for the rest of my life! Poor kids!

2 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

I need an aunt Jill to call and stay with my kids while I go do something. It's a party when you come (well, minus the puking!)

The Isoms said...

What a women....see now you can have 6 more kids and be able to handle it ;-p