Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ben VS. Manhattan

This is my favorite picture... it gives the "I'm not from around here" look.


Ben found some Pincho's.... he was SOOO excited!
Eating a HUGE sandwich.... I LOVE that they took lots of eating pictures... he really is a man after my own heart!!!  I LOVE YOU BEN!
Here are the terrific hosts and tour guides!  Thanks guys!

It is a good thing that Candace and Richie are good enough to help Ben out in the Big Apple.  I'm sure he felt like a Deer in the Headlights being around that many people.  For those of you who know us.... we are NOT city folk.  Anyway, here are some pictures from their adventure through the city yesterday.  We don't know what we would have done without you Candace and Richie!  Thanks for everything!!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh how I miss that place! I am so glad he is indulging in all the great food that NYC has to offer.

Anonymous said...

Hey hun, thanks for everything that you do, I love you so much. Have a great day.
Ben

Spencer and Mindy said...

Love Love the pics, ben keep them coming so JIll can blog them for us all to enjoy! where can i get that meat on a stick and that HUGE sandwich? they look Delish!!!!

No longer exists said...

We had fun! Its been exciting! And lots of eating pics because thats what we did ALL day...LOL! We wish you were here Jill!

Heidi said...

looks like you fit right in with al those nice city folks good luck buddy !! see ya soon jason

Shonna said...

How fun to see your blog!!! And how fun that Ben got to go to the Big Apple. I loved Manhattan when I visited a couple years ago. The food was definitely a hit for me too. Now why is Ben in Manhattan?