Tuesday, February 3, 2009

FUTURE PLANS!


We never know what to expect as a MD student family.  Ben has spent many days on the phone and filling out/faxing paperwork.  Only to find those people he needed to contact on vacation, and having surgeries and just gone from the office.  Well, finally today we have some answers and plans!  


From Feb 15- March 6 Ben will be in NYC doing a PMMR rotation at Nassau Hospital on Long Island.  
From March 9-April 17 We will all go to Metropolatin Hospital in Norwalk, CA for Psyche.  
From May 4-May 29 we will all go to Roswell, NM for a Family Practice Rotation.
We will then be able to settle down in Bakersfield, CA for the remainder of his schooling! YIPPEE!

It is going to be a lot of moving and meeting new people and I'm sure some great adventures to come!  We are just happy to finally know what lies ahead!

10 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

That sounds like a good plan!! Keep us updated!!! :)

Spencer and Mindy said...

O yay!!!!!! Finally you can know what lies ahead!!

are you going with ben to NYC?

Rainee said...

Wow!! I am glad it is getting somewhere for you and your family. :) Good luck!

Zitting Zoo said...

Congrats!! I am so glad your finally finding out what your future holds-being on hold sucks!! We will pray for your saftey in all the moves and hope you enjoy your new home!

ps-I hope kimber is doing better

Sara :) said...

That is so exciting for you guys!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Congrats! I don't know how you military and MD wives do it. I was not made out for it, so I'm glad I've got a little small town Utah boy for a hubby! Congrats on knowing your plans!

Morgan said...

Wow!! Busy! I am excited for you to know where you are going. Are you sad to not stay in some of those places for more than a month? I am excited for you to be on the east for a while, you'll love it. (hopefully)

Pauline said...

Good Luck with all those plans. Some great adventures ahead it sounds like.

No longer exists said...

I'm happy that you guys have been able to get it all worked out! Good luck! This part is much more fun than the previous! I hope to see Ben when he's in NYC!

Tiffini said...

You are just the person that could handle being toted around like that. What great adventures and experiences you are having. Congrats to know finally doesn't it feel some sort of relief.