Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girls Night

A few of us were able to get together for an emotional girls' night. We talked, we laughed, and we mostly cried. I wouldn't have missed it for anything! Whitni is fighting the battle with Cancer and the outlook isn't great. Whit is teaching us a lot and being the strong one for everyone else. She is truly an inspiring friend. We've had some great talks and I'm thankful that we have the Gospel of Christ to give us a bigger picture. She and Jared have a rough road ahead. I know when I lost my husband they were all there for me, I hope I've learned things to help me know how I can be there for them!

Whitni, Shanell, Andee, and me
Shanell spoiled us all with pedicures.
We enjoyed Cafe' Rio
It really was an awesome night full of emotions. Thanks girls! We must do it again SOON!

4 comments:

Rinez said...

Hard things!

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

oh man, that is tough...is there a blog or something with updates.

katy said...

I love how happy you all look in the picture. What a crazy thing to go through at such a young age. I am so glad that you all have support from each other. It is rare to keep so close after high school. I am sorry you have so much on your plate right now. You are such a strong person. I just love you and Ben. Prayers for Whitni.

Cluffers said...

I think we should do it again real soon and this time I wont miss it. Sorry I couldn't be there I feel bad and I know I missed out on a lot. Whitni is one strong girl!