Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kate and Erick's wedding

A few days before Christmas, one of my greatest friends tied the knot!
It was a very happy day for them!

It was fun to see old friends too! Above is Devan and Shanell Stapley.
Below: Kandice and Dave Cluff.

Here are Whitni and Jared. Whitni was informed just a few days before this that she had a mass on her ovaries and nodules on both lungs and liver....not a great sign. The Monday after the wedding she went to the Huntsman Cancer Center in SLC for more testing and was diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer. This news sickened all of us! She began her first Chemo treatment today, Sunday January 2, 2011. We are all praying that she and Jared come out victorious in this fight against cancer!

Here is Kandice, Whitni, Shanell, Tiffany, Me, and Andee, waiting for the ceremony to begin.
Here's one last shout out to Whitni! We love you Whitters!!!!
Also, a Big Congrats to Kate and Erick on starting their life together!!

3 comments:

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

oh my gosh!!! whit?? my stomach just got stuck in my throat...i love this girl!!! i haven't seen her in forever! this is awful!!! i wish her the best and my thoughts are with her and her family at this time... is that her husband?? is she here in st george?

Jamey said...

I ran into Travis Sevy while I was down in St. George, and he told me about Whitni...I hope that everything goes well for her!!! It was fun to see your girls out running around (from across the street!)

Heather B said...

The wedding looks like it was so awesome. I heard about Whitni from my sister...I can't believe it...I'll be keeping her in my prayers. I hope you'll keep us posted on how she's doing!