Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Holdyn the swimmer

This is mainly for Ben, but everyone else can enjoy too. Holdyn was so funny at Brad's pool. It didn't matter if she was the only one in the pool, she still made every minute count. She did this 'put goggles on- jump in pool- take goggles off-swim to side- and walk/jog back up to the top step- put the goggles back on to jump in' about a hundred times. Cute little stinker! We've got to get her swimming more so she can learn to do it without the life jacket.


UPDATE: Kimber did much better today, I ended up going into work leaving 4 phone numbers for my mother in law to call if she needed me. Kimber slept great last night without much wheezing/gagging/coughing and is down again for tonight. She is having less and less of her coughing spells where she stops breathing, THANKFULLY!

Holdyn is doing much better too, she is the one getting jipped.....It is hard to give both girls the attention they need by myself, luckily we just have 8 more days till daddy comes home! Holdyn was playing and came running up to me in tears the other day and said, "Mommy, do you remember my daddy that died, I sure miss him!" I tried to reassure her that daddy was just in Texas and we could talk to him on the computer. She told me she didn't like daddy in the computer she wanted him in our house! How sad is that! Poor little girls! They are just wondering what is going on in their hectic little lives. Seven weeks is way to long to be without a daddy AND husband!

3 comments:

Heather B said...

8 more days!! GOOD! I'm so glad Kimber is doing better too. That video is too cute.

Rainee said...

Seven weeks?!! oh my. I have never gone this far long without my husband. I don't think I can stand it! lol

Wendy said...

Oh so sad and sweet! Glad he is back home now!