Sunday, March 6, 2011

Whitni Nisson Reese's Benefit Concert @ PVHS

We had another great experience with Whitni! Jessie Funk came to St. George and was the celebrity at the Benefit Concert. She was AWESOME! She was so fun and just an all around great performer! Here are some of the pictures and memories from the evening.

Here is Whitni and Jared (With Andee's beautiful face peeking in between them).
I just love these guys!
Here we are with Jessie (Whitni, Kandice, Jill, Jessie, Andee, Kate)
As soon as Jessie came out on stage Andee and I said to eachother, "She needs to be our friend." So After the concert, I had a CD for her to sign, and I got to meet her and she says to me, "Jill, I think we were meant to be friends." HA, it was great! We had a lot of audience participation with the raffle, etc, and I got to go up with her. She was really so much fun!
After the concert (these picts are out of order) we went to eat with the gang at Red Robin...YUM! You'll notice that Andee and I were together....she was my date since Lars had to work and Ben is in Houston for 4 more weeks.
Emmie's babysitter had to go home so She got to come along to enjoy the Red Robin Fun, check out that perfect ice cream, sprinkles and all!

Here we are at PVHS, Kandice, Whitni, Andee, Kate, and me.
Me and my date Andee.


Dave and Kandice won all sorts of great things from the Raffle...LUCKIES!
Kate and Erick showed up fashionably late coming straight to the concert from SLC. Good thing they had a seat saved by yours truly on the front row in the center.

It is sad that it takes something like Whitni's cancer to get us all together on a regular basis.
We are still praying for a miracle for Whitni, she and Jared are amazing!

No comments: