Saturday, August 11, 2007

Family Fun

I know these aren't the best posts but I wanted to get some pictures up
for Ben... WE LOVE AND MISS YOU BEN!!Here is Holdyn..... she is still getting used to the feel of grass, there are not many
soft lawns you want to walk barefoot on living on St. Maarten.
Here we are at the Washington Cemetary, visiting Charlton's Grave.
We brought some fun Caribbean decorations to put up!We made it up to SLC to visit Great Grandma Oakeson!
It was sure great to spend some time with her!

We also made it up to visit Grandpa Palmer... Holdyn was instantly attached!
She also latched on to Austin... he sure is a great cousin!

We had a sort of reunion with my parents and brothers and sisters...
everyone was there except for Ben.... he was REALLY missed!
We went swimming and had a BBQ at my brother Brad's house.
We Had a BLAST!!!Holdyn felt right at home in the water!
Here we are with a few of the cousins.

Today we had a serious game of Dodgeball in the backyard!!
We also celebrated Boston's birthday while we were all together.
Here are some fun shirts we painted on for my parents.... they turned out cute.
Anyway, it is GREAT to be home. But, we cannot wait until Ben flies in on Thursday,
life just isn't as fun without him!




7 comments:

Heather B said...

GREAT pictures, it must be so nice to be back with family, and it will just be perfect once Ben comes in. Holdyn is so dang cute, I think I say it every time- how can I not?

Sara :) said...

Those are some cute pictures Jill. That was a lot of fun - we need to do it again!

No longer exists said...

It looks like you are having a great time! Thursday will be here before you know it!!! I know you can't wait! I'll be glad when its all over too!!! Enjoy yourself! Holdyn is so adorable!

Spencer and Mindy said...

WAY cute pics! and BEN WE MISSED YOU!!
it was really fun, we definatly Need to do that every year!!

Nadine said...

holdyn is such a cutie pie. i would die being separated from justin for long. it's good that you are with family though. i'm glad to see you're having such a great time.

Julie said...

Hi Jill,

Looks like you are having fun with your family. I have only been away from mine for a little while and I am already missing them. I hope Ben gets a good vacation, but it seems a little late in the year for summer break. Does he go to school all year? I was just curious. Anyway, hope you have a blast!

Julie

Julie

Heather B said...

Hey Jill- Hurricane Dean!! Where are you guys, and what's the status? Hope all is well.