Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More fun

Okay, so I don't know when Ben finds time to do stuff like this... but, yesterday he made an Excellent Apple pie. He'd been trying to get the recipe for quite awhile and as soon as he got it... he had to try it out. So I made a quick trip to try to find some apples and POOF.... here is his apple pie. It turned out delicious... and I don't even like pie!
Today Holdyn and I met up with some friends and ran around at the AUC Basketball court. It is a big, enclosed area where we can let the toddlers run like crazy! It worked out great!! They were all pooped by the time we left!
Here is Holdyn with one of her friends Jack. They were test driving the new car. He pushed her all over the court. Once they ran into the fence and they both started crying... they weren't sure what to do... so we had to go and turn the car around so they could keep going. Kids are great!

6 comments:

Laurin West said...

I am so impressed with the pie. I am not sure I could make one that good looking muchless hope that Chris ever would. You lucky girl! Too bad you don't like pie. Maybe next time you can coax something better out of him.

No longer exists said...

Wow, Ben is doing great! Thats awesome. Jack and Holdyn looked so cute! I could just hear both of them upset because they ran into the wall...LOL! Thats hilarious! I miss you! Lets get together soon!

Sara :) said...

I miss Ben's cooking. I could go for some of that pie right about now.

Julie said...

Wow! How can you not like pie? Pie is the best! I love the basketball court idea too. That is exactly what I need for my little escape artist Gracie. We need an indoor one though as it has been snowing for 2 days here. I love the phone bike too! Looks like so much fun!

Julie

The Isoms said...

I'm with you Jill...I don't like pie! Way to go Ben! Holdyn is so funny! I am glad she has so many friends to play with! The bike looks like lots of fun! Raylie loves her princess bike!

Rainee said...

I am glad you guys enjoyed the pie, eventhough you don't like pie! :) Lol, lots of toddlers run into things all the time, so that's pretty common! :D Glad they're doing just fine!