Friday, December 21, 2007

Farewell Friday Island Cruise

As part of our Christmas we decided to go on the Eagle Tours Friday Farewell cruise. Can I say.... IT WAS AWESOME!!!! 100 Thanks to Rachel for watching little Holdyn ALL DAY so we could go on this cruise.

Here I am as we are just leaving Great Bay. We got to go right by the cruise ships.
Then Ben was roped in, by the crew, to help hoist the sails. Our first stop was a little island called Tintimarre. It has some kind of fancy mud that you put all over to "exfoilate".... I don't know how to spell.... anyway, I rubbed it all over... obviously... I then was silky smooth after I rinsed it off. (Actually, I didn't notice much of a difference, but it was fun to do anyway)Here is a shot from the shore of our Catamaran... again... not sure of the spelling. It was SOO fun to ride completely around the island on this thing!!
We sat on this webbing stuff... it was great to be in the front and catch some of the waves splashing. After our stop at Tintimarre we went to Creole Rock... a GREAT snorkeling spot. Ben and I saw a baracuda swim right in front of us and loads of other fish.... we've got some pictures but I need to touch them up still.After snorkeling we went to Grande Case. It is on the French side and we stopped there for lunch. It was DELICIOUS!!! We also had a beautiful view of the blue waters!Here is Ben on our way around the island.
Here we are with Pelican Key in the back ground... we live in an apt that is just above my head.


Here are 3 members of our crew doing the dance to YMCA! They were great and hillarious the entire day!! They really made the trip a great one! Anyway... it was a beautiful day to be at sea! I LOVED being able to spend the entire day with Ben.. it is SOOO great for him to be on break... we are really enjoying all the extra time together!






9 comments:

Jamey said...

How fun would that be! The pictures are beautiful! The pictures that you took, look just the same as the background of your blog. How fun is that! I hope you have a Merry Christmas! Enjoy your time home with Ben! I am going to try to enjoy Brad's break as much as I can too!

Rachel said...

What a wonderful day you two had together and sounds like you get a couple more weeks too! You guys live in such a beautiful place. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Morgan said...

What a fun way to spend the day together!! I hope you guys have a great rest of the break!

Jackson's said...

I told you it was a blast. I am so glad that you got to do that cruise. You both needed the break. Enjoy the rest of the holidays. I would send you some snow if you want it. We have tons. Miss you all

ashreims said...

I'm glad you guys got a chance to go, it is definitely one of the funniest things we have done! Have a great Christmas!

Spencer and Mindy said...

SWEET mud bath! ;)

Holly Woolsey said...

Wow! What fun! It is incredibly beautiful there! I'm glad you guys got to spend some time together!

Heidi said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.Its always nice when you can have a break and get away. I hope you guys had a merry christmas.

The Isoms said...

Looks like fun! Glad you had a chance to spend time together!