Sunday, January 13, 2008

"My Daddy and ME!"

Here she is again!  Holdyn sure loves here Daddy!  She kept climbing up and playing with his sunglasses so we had to get her a pair of her own.  
Yesterday, she was begging to get out, so we took her over to the AUC playground and she went wild.  She is in the transition from the toddler playground AKA Fisher Prices version, and the real thing.  So Daddy found the kid in him and followed her up on the top of the playset, and eventually down the slide.  

Here she is showing her pigtils and waiting for her snack.  She is getting good at letting us know what she wants. She signs and says,  "More", "Please", "Food", "Ball", and I'm sure there are a few others but that is all I can think of for now.
Oh, she's also mastered saying "I wuv You" thanks to this little doll she got for Christmas from her cousin, Annie.  She says it... except when we have Grandma's on the phone, she doesn't quite perform over the phone yet.  We're still working on that.
She has also successfully been taken off the bottle.  We didn't really do it as early as we wanted, but without much fight, she is now officially a sippy cup gal!   



10 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

I can't believe how long her hair is getting!!!!!! those are some CUTE piggy tails!!
Where can i get a pair of those HOT pink sunglasses that Holdyn is Sportin'?! :) Love all the pics!!

Emma said...

She is thee cutest little girl ever, I mean really the girl is beautiful! Must take after her Mamma!

Morgan said...

How fun! "I wuv you" is too cute. I know what you mean though about not performing on phone. Our kids make liars out of us when he talk about all their fun tricks but then don't show them off when you would like them to. ;)

The Isoms said...

Holdyn is getting to big! She is so cute! Love the piggies!

Heidi said...

I can't believe how big holden getting. I love her hair and her piggy tails. Thats so fun ben would get up on the playset and play with her. Me I'm to lazy. I love that your teaching her sign lan. She is so lucky.

Sara :) said...

She sure loves her daddy doesn't she. I'm glad she likes her baby doll. Shes at a fun age.

Jackson's said...

Cute little stinker. And Ben looks good too. LOL Miss you all. Looks nice and warm over there. We are freezing...

No longer exists said...

She is growing up so fast! It hasn't been long since I've seen here and she is changing! She's adorable! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Pauline said...

cute pictures of a cute family

Julie said...

I love her big cheese smile. So adorable!