Saturday, January 26, 2008

Spouses Club

This is a picture of my great pal Hillary and I before the Breakfast. 
Today we had the Spouses Clubs' semesterly Welcome Breakfast.  It turned out great!  It was fun to meet the newbies and it is always great to get together with the entire group.  I can't believe this was already my 4th Welcome Breakfast.... I'm getting to be one of the old gals! Only one more to go!!  Time sure flies!  Anyway, we had a great time.  It is going to be a great semester! (At least for those of us who don't have to study :)  Oh, and a thanks to Ben for playing with Holdyn for a couple of hours when he should have been studying for Monday's exam!  Thanks babe! 

6 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

YAY for almost your last welcome home breakfast!! i was hoping for a belly shot, how lovely of that lady to stand right in front of the growing Kimber/CJ!! hehe

Oh ps. Love the names!

and good luck with exams Ben! :)

No longer exists said...

Yes, can you believe it! 4th semester!!! Yippee!!! It was great seeing you yesterday and catching up with you. Lets do get together soon!

The Isoms said...

Looks like a great group! i can't believe you guys are almost done! It has flown by!

Heidi said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I bet your so excited that your almost done. I love the baby names.

jaesi said...

Jill!!! you look sooo beautiful!

Jackson's said...

I miss going to that breakfast. YES for you being a 4th semester. You look fabulous! Good luck with the exams and other stuff.