Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fun Halloween Photo shoot!


I'll admit, I have no idea what I'm doing, but, since Ben is on call this weekend....we have a lot of spare time to fill (We won't see him until tomorrow afternoon). So this morning we had a fun photo shoot of the girls in our yard. I found these shirts at Target yesterday for $2 each... I couldn't pass it up. I don't dress my girls alike.....mostly because we haven't actually had to buy their clothes much..... we are fortunate enough to get hand-me-downs from friends and cousins! It's been a life-saver! But I do think it is cute when brothers and sisters are matchy matchy.... so here they are.

















Here they are helping move the pumpkins to the next spot.

We had a hard time getting them to both look and smile at the same time... I probably took 60 pictures with lots of shots of the backs of their heads etc. But at least we got a few goodies:)

10 comments:

Tiffany Cluff said...

Kimber is getting so huge, well not huge but bigger. Make sure she doesn't forget her favorite aunt and tell holdyn emma misses her!

The Calico Crew said...

super cute, Jill! I'm totally jealous that you got the shirts for so cheap! I had to pay $5 and mine is sleeveless! Must be better deals in your end of the town...or I just bought mine three days too early. Your pictures are cute though.

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh love all of them!! and i love love the matchy matchy shirts! so adorable!!!
i just think that Kimber is your MINI Me! i see her and think of you! she's a doll! (so that means you are too) :)

**and I"M the Favorite Aunt!

Heidi said...

So cute Jill. You did such a good job. They are so cute.

The Isoms said...

Sooo cute! I still need to get shirts, maybe if I wait long enough I will get a smokin deal?!
BTW--Can't believe how much Kimber looks like you!

Heather B said...

I love the Halloween Matchy Matchy! So cute!

Angie said...

Cute! Love the matchy match shirts. I also love that Kimber is trying to help move the pumpkins. And it really is hard to get both kids to look at the same time, let alone smile. :)

Julie said...

Love them!!! They look so cute in their matching shirts! You did a good job taking pictures, especially all by yourself!

Miriam Ika Marshall said...

CUTE pics, your girls are adorable!! how is your little one feeling? hope all is well!!

Shonna said...

What fun shirts! I love those cute pictures. Sounds like you guys are keeping busy. Sorry to hear about the allergies though, that's no fun.