Thursday, October 29, 2009

Keeping Kimber busy


We sometimes refer to Kimber as our high-maintenance girl. Since Ben is now gone A LOT, I'm glad Holdyn has stepped up to help me entertain little Kimber. She is always on the go...or at least wants to be!
Holdyn has taken it upon herself to teach Kimber to ride her bike. Kimber can't get enough. If she see's the bike outside, she just reaches for it and cries "bie, bie" She loves the helmet and everything!

I'm not sure if putting the frisbee/disc around her waist was her or Holdyn's idea. Either way, it took some tugging to get it off, but it kept her entertained for awhile.
She STILL isn't walking much. She can, she just prefers to crawl. She will push her stroller around and around... I'm hoping this will help her gain confidence so she'll go on her own.

She also loves to be in the dirt as much as she can!
They also love their bedtime stories. Sometimes
I can even get little Holdyn to read to her.

3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

haa haa! is that when you were talking to me on the phone when you said that she had a Frisby ring on her belly!? too funny!
what a great big sister holdyn is! Love that she'll put on the helmet and ride the bike! cute Cute CUTE

Angie said...

What a cute post! I love that Holdyn is such a great big sister and helps you out. I have a feeling our 2nd girl is going to be a bit more crazy than our first as well. She's into everything already and it scares me what our future holds. :)

Heather B said...

She loves to ride a bike, that's adorable. Maybe I'll try Annaliese on a bike...