Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Together" Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Utah/Idaho Chapter

Here is a video from the CF foundation, watch for a picture of Holdyn helping Kimber with her treatment. I just got this in an email from the CFF and watched it for the first time with the girlio's. They were both so excited to see the other kids that have vests, and doing their treatments. They'd shout out, "His vest is blue!" They were so excited to see that other kids have to go through the same thing that little Kimber does....oh PS, I bawled my eyes out!

5 comments:

Nancy Hicks said...

Very good Jill..your two little girls are so cute and precious.

Heidi said...

What a cute movie. I love Holden giving Kimber her treatment.

Spencer and Mindy said...

seriously i don't know why i keep watching this...first on FB and now on your bliggity blog...bawled bawled bawled...
Love you guys!

Shonna said...

That is very touching; thanks for sharing.

katy said...

I have really learned a lot about this disease recently from your posts and just researching it. It is so crazy. How cute are your little kiddos. I can't believe what these little babies, parents, and kids have to go through. I still pray for you guys. My husband and I just started watching this and he couldn't even finish watching because it was so emotional. You guys are so strong and awesome. Kimber looks like a trooper doing her treatment. Good thing she has Holdyn for support, too. What an awesome big sis. Love you guys.