Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A few things before the move!

We had a few fun events before we moved to Albuquerque, NM.  One of which was, I got to go and stay with the Brad/Katrine Baker kids for a few days while Brad and Katrine took Katelyn to the airport in Las Vegas to go to Germany.  This is always one of my favorite past times :-)  I absolutely love to hang out with my nieces and nephews!  IT is an extra bonus that they live by my sister and her kids.  So one afternoon we piled all the kids in the ginormous van and took them to get a 'snowie' It is a lot of work keeping up that 'Favorite Aunt' status!  Especially now that I have my own kids ;-)

Little Miss Kimber had to go to Phoenix for one last CF appt. We always stayed at Glen and Laurel's house (one of Kimber's favorite places because they always spoil her)  Ben took her down this time and they found a fun park to feed the ducks before her appt.  Of course, Kimber LOVED it!  We are excited to get her to the new clinic here in Albuquerque, NM.  The one in Phoenix wasn't our favorite ;-)


 We also had to bombard Rebecca and Clint in Page, AZ for one last hoorah!
Josh and Tiff and their girls also came and we enjoyed lots of good food, great company, loooong games of Rook, and of course, the Pincho's.
Below are the guys getting them ready, I think it makes them turn out better if you keep your tongue out....just ask Clint. 
As always, they spoiled us while we were there.  Thanks McCormick's!  We love you and already miss you all!

No comments: