Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!



We wanted to wish all our Father's out there a very Happy Father's Day! Ben has been the perfect dad to our little Holdyn. I was hoping this next little "package" would have been here to wish her daddy a Happy Father's Day but we are still anxiously waiting! Thanks Ben for being the greatest daddy ever!! (My MacBook is still having stress so I have limited access to pictures... I thought this one was perfect for the occasion :)

Since I don't have access to my pictures I can't put up Grandpa Cluff, Grandpa Baker, Grandpa Palmer, or Grandpa Carr! But we do want them to know we love and appreciate them as our Dad's!! We hope you all have a Happy Father's Day.

Ben has been a good sport. I haven't been able to spoil him today like he deserves.. in fact he is making an apple pie as we speak. We love you Ben!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Aren't husbands the greatest! David has been taking care of me all day too. He said that because it was Father's Day he got to make dinner if he wanted to. What lucky girls we are!!! Happy Father's Day!

Cluffers said...

Happy Fathers Day! Ben you are the coolest. I love that picture, it is exactly as I remember Ben like. I hope the apple pie tastes great!

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

I love the picture! What a fun Dad!!

The Calico Crew said...

Jill, you're so spoiled to be living the life you are...well not so much the pregnant part but the carribean part sounds lovely. I'm glad you left a message so I know you even really exist. Hope you don't mind if I read your blog every now and then. Good to know you're alive and anxiously awaiting your arrival! Congrats and good luck!