Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bella

We had to say good bye to our dog, Bella today. She has the strange habit of swollowing rocks...she's been sick before, but this time she couldn't pass it. She's been the best dog! The girls absolutely LOVE her, especially Holdyn! We didn't do much without taking Bella with us. She will truly be missed!!!



Holdyn's fishing buddy!
The kids could pull her ears, sit on her, and torture her like crazy and she would never growl or snip at them....she loved the attention.
Bella LOVED the water and was a great swimmer!
She was also the BEST at catching frisbees!






Holdyn could put her in a headlock and wrestle her, they both loved it!

We will miss you Bella!!!

15 comments:

The Calico Crew said...

do I dare ask why you had to say goodbye to Bella?

Heidi said...

Oh that is sad. I'm sorry she was such a great dog.

The Conway's said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Bella....

Wendy said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Wendy said...

Those pictures are priceless!

Angie said...

I'm so sorry. What a rotten year. Come on 2011, the Cluff's need a great year!!!

Rachel said...

Awww... poor Bella. I'm so sorry to hear that. I know the girls loved her.

Rachel said...

Awww... poor Bella. I'm so sorry to hear that. I know Kimber and Holdyn loved her. Miss you all so much.

Rinez said...

Our pet doggies really do make a spot in the family and in our hearts. You'll miss her for sure!

Heather B said...

So sad! Those pictures of Holdyn asleep in the doggie bed are the cutest thing EVER.

Spencer and Mindy said...

makes me sad. She really was the best dog! I was hoping she could teach cosmo a thing or 20..
RIP bella! *excellent pics of bella's happy life.

The Isoms said...

That's sad. It is always hard to say goodbye to a family pet? How's Holdyn holding up?

Shonna said...

So sorry to hear that; Bella's a wonderful pet. I love the tribute to her.

Pauline said...

I am sorry that is not an easy thing.

Katelyn Jane said...

so sorry!