Thursday, March 1, 2007

Here, There, Everywhere

Since little Holdyn has figured out the art of getting around....she likes to get herself stuck in different places. While Ben and I find it quite humorous....she doesn't seem to think it is all that funny. She still hasn't mastered the "back up" movements yet. So if she can't keep going forward...she gives us crusty looks like this, meaning "Get me out of here!"
She is also working on the teething phase......she's got this new little gum massaging brush that she obviously loves to chew on!





5 comments:

Sara :) said...

It's fun when they can crawl and get into things.

The Isoms said...

She is so cute! I can't beleive how big she is getting. I love it when they start to crawl.

Heather B said...

I love her facial expressions, how fun.

Julie Kohler said...

What a doll! That is funny, because Maddi can ONLY go backward... :) I love Holdyn's face! "Get me out of here now, Mom!" How is Ben holding out in school? Hope he gets to play too!

Pauline said...

She is a cutie They can get themshelves in all kinds of perdicaments. That is the fun age even though you may never know where they are.