Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tag, I am it.


Well, Jill informed me that I was tagged by B rad, so here it goes. Five random things about me are:


1. I was born with 3 thumbs, one on my left hand, and 2 on my right hand. Ironically I found out today that it was caused by an extra apoptosis area in the AER during the embryonic development of my right hand. Now you also know the same mutation caused mental retardation.



2. I like to pee outside instead of in bathrooms whenever possible.



3. I caught a baby antelope with my brother once.



4. I absolutely hate cats.



5. Snorkeling is my new hobby, but I don't get much time to go even though I have 32 beaches with in a half hour drive of my home.

4 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

I agree with you on the CATS!! I Also HATE Cats!! But Sorry, I'm Not with you on the Pee-ing out doors, it's not so fun for us girls...hee hee

~Mindylu

Spencer and Mindy said...

Oh One more thing. Did you just call your self 'Mentally Retarded'? hee hee i think you did!!

luv you guys!!

Sara :) said...

I can't believe you don't like our cat Tink - he is the sweetest thing.

Anonymous said...

I guess that is why we found our cat on the roof after you visited - Brad