Saturday, September 22, 2007

Crab.... under the bed?!

So last night we were just getting ready for bed when we found a huge dead roach underneath our bed.
Nothing too new... except it was already dead, which we were thankful for! Well, Ben was climbing under the bed to get the dead roach when he sees this crab staring him in the face! At first we had no idea what it was. But upon closer look, it was a little crab! How it got inside, we are still wondering. Anyway, we've almost decided to move the lobster trap from the sea to our bedroom.... seems like we'd catch more in it there. (We're still trying to figure out how to catch those dang lobsters :)

8 comments:

No longer exists said...

That is so funny! I would be dying! At least Ben was there to take care of it! :)

Spencer and Mindy said...

OK....what else do you have under that bed of yours??!!?! every week it's a new 'treasure'...FUN!!!



*I'll be on my way in: 13 DAYS!!!!!

I so STINKIN excited!!

jaesi said...

Ay yi yi! Crabs...rats!
Little Holdyn is so darling. Im excited for you and Mindy to see eachother soon!

Jackson's said...

OK, I bow down to the master of the island. You have more crazy stories than anyone I know of. GEEZ I would have died to see that thing.

Emma said...

funny! You're such a trooper! Weird that you can catch everything but those darn lobsters, eh?

Sara :) said...

Freaky!!!! See I don't know if I'd be able to come visit.

The Isoms said...

Ewww gross!

Pauline said...

You are a brave person I think I would have to find a new bedroom don't think I could sleep in there anymore.