Thursday, September 20, 2007

Fun with the Neighbors!

Okay, so Sara didn't like her picture on the top of my blog so I had to update! Ha Ha, sorry Sara! I can't figure out how to get pictures on with my new MAC computer, so I have to wait until Ben isn't using his so I can update.

We have been busy as ever, but, I haven't had my camera out as much as I should. So these are the lastest pictures. Holdyn LOVES to play with the neighbor kids.... Anabel, Izaak, and Aubrey. We've got this King sized matress on the floor in part of her bedroom and it is the closest thing to a trampoline that the kids have seen. They can play in there for hours!

We also found Holdyn this little Snoopy chair. As you can see... it is just about her favorite thing!


She has also picked up the strange habit of sticking toys down the back of her shirt. She plays with her little blocks or ducky or whatever and when she is done she tries to stick it down the back of her shirt. Then she gets frusterated that she can't get them out.
We had Anabel, Izaak and Aubrey over for the evening so their parents could have an evening out. We watched a fun movie and packed down the popcorn! They are sure great kids!
Ben is busy as ever with his 3rd semester. His first exams are on Monday. We try to enjoy every minute that we get with him!!
We are loving our new apt! It is working out great! Anyway, that's about it for now... we have had some great moster cockroach attacks I'll have to tell you about later. For now, that's all fowlks!!!

9 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

Holdyn, What a CHEESER!! Love the pics!!



**See you in 2 weeks!!!!

Sara :) said...

Thanks for updating. :) I love that picture of Holdyn in her snoopy chair - so dang cute!

Rainee said...

Congratulations on your new apartment! It's exciting and a lot of work! At least this new place is clean again. :)

No longer exists said...

Holdyn is getting so big! Wow! It seems like I haven't seen you in ages, lets get together soon!

No longer exists said...

Holdyn is getting so big! Wow! It seems like I haven't seen you in ages, lets get together soon!

Rachel said...

Jill- Thanks for visiting my blog! It was fun to run into you in town a few weeks ago. Sounds like your adventures never stop down on the island. Your little girl is so dang cute and I love the name Holdyn.

Rainee said...

I thought I could take a closer look at the pictures of your daughter, by darn gosh, she looks so much like you, except the blue eyes. Those eyes obviously from daddy, isn't it?! :)

The Isoms said...

Your apartment looks great! I am glad to see that Holdyn can jump on a "trampoline!" She is so cute!

Jackson's said...

I love the Dungon Apartment. Cute pics of Holden. What are your cockroach stories? Don't hold out on me JILL!!!