Sunday, March 16, 2008

Surprise Shower #2


Okay, people are really taking care of us here!  Last Saturday there was a Spouses Org. get together... so I thought.  We were just supposed to bring the kids (All the hubby's were studying for their upcoming exams) and sort of have a fun lunch.  
Well, I picked up Rachel and we were on our way to the University and we had to make a few stops...... little did I know she was doing an exellent job stalling us. (Way to go Rachel!)
So when we arrived, there were quite a few gals there ready to yell, "Surprise!!!"
It was soo fun and I was definitely surprised!
Here is Stephanie guarding the snacks :)  and YES those are peeps on the cupcakes.  I ate the peeps like they were going out of style!  Great food gals!
Here is a shot of part of the group... Kara, Ashley R. Hanna and kids :)
This is a seriously ugly picture but it was a fun game. 
We sported the tummy while, all of the gals cut a piece of TP as long as they
thought the belly was big.... does that make sense?  Anyway, it was GREAT fun!
Here's Stephanie, Camille, Denise, and Kelly!  
And here I am with Rachel.  It was soo fun!

THANKS TO ALL YOU SPOUSES CLUB GIRLS!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun. It looks like they are tottally taking care of you. Thats great. The food looked good to. and finnally a stomach shot so cute.

Morgan said...

Awwww! that is so nice!! That was a HUGE party! They all must love you so so much!! Congrats! :)

Heather B said...

FABULOUS! Showers are so wonderful (and SO helpful). I'm glad you're getting lots of baby love down there!!

The Isoms said...

Cute bellie picture! I love it! Glad to see they are taking care of you there!

The Isoms said...

Cute bellie! I love it! Glad to see they are taking good care of you!