Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Ultra sound says.....

Well, we had an ultra sound yesterday and it wasn't very clear and the Dr. Could only get one angle on the "area" being examined..... so with that.... we are at a solid 90% that it is another GIRL!!!  YIPPEE!!  They also said things were measuring a bit small, they didn't push my due date back, but thought about moving it to the first week in July.  Things were much better with the Midwife this week too.  She might have even cracked a smile while I was in the office... it was hard to be sure.    They also gave me a list of what I will need when I deliver the baby...... yep, I have to bring EVERYTHING.... from my own sheets, towells, washcloths, soap, pillows, gowns, diapers, etc........ pretty much everything but the matress... for me and for the new baby.  Maybe I'll copy the list and post it. It's pretty different from the first time around where you don't really bring much and you come home with two or 3 diaperbags full of free stuff from the hospital.  I guess I've just been spoiled :)  Okay, that is the update for now. Things are going good and other than heartburn 24/7 I can't complain!

18 comments:

Julie Kohler said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad you got to have an ultrasound!! How fun for Holdyn to have a little sister to play with. Sorry about the heartburn though, that's miserable! I wish you many many bottles of tums...can you get those over there? I will mail you some if you can't!! :)

Angie said...

Congrats on another girl! I can't even imagine bringing my own sheets, towels, etc. to the hospital. You better start packing now! Good luck!

Rainee said...

Grats on another set of baby girl. I can imagine Holdyn squeals with delight of having a little sister to play with! Good job daddy! Lol

The Isoms said...

Yeaaaa a girl! How fun! i love the name Kimber that is so pretty!
BYOS what a party! Bringing your own stuff huh?! At least you know they are CLEAN! haha

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

Congrats! How fun! Holdyn and new baby Cluff will be the best of friends! Congrats again!

Heidi said...

Yea, I'm so excited for you guys. And kimber is the cutest name. Jason says he will come and deliver for you. Thats so funny how different country's are so different.Let us know if we can send you anything to help. Sorry about the heart burn believe me i totally know the feeling.

The Cluff Family said...

Hey guys,
Congrats on another little girl. Were so excited for you both and can't wait to see you all again :)

Pauline said...

You are a brave soul to do this thing there. We just got back from a cruise to Grand Cayman, Cozamel, Belize and Roatan and I thought of you and I just don't think that I could do that but we wish you the best and excited to hear that your midwife almost crack a smile:/

Emma said...

Congrats on another girl!!

Ashley said...

Congrats again! 2 little girls is awesome!

Julie said...

Yay! I love to see those moms at church with all the little girls in tow. So cute! I can't imagine having to bring all your own stuff to the hospital!!! That is so strange! You are a brave girl!!!

No longer exists said...

Awesome! I am so happy for you guys! Holdyn is going to be a great big sister!

Spencer and Mindy said...

Yay! Another girl to add to the Growing baker bunch! how fun! Holdyn is going to LOVE having a Big sister....I know i loved having mine!! (i got all the hand-me down clothes, toys, Car ect...) Good Times!!

Let me know if we can send you anything for the delivery...yay!!

Heidi said...

hey guys congrats .. bty I have some stuff comming your way . sheets bath blankets and an ob kit that I use along with some blue buggar suckers and a bvm hope u dont need it.. let me know of the list .. jason... ps i could save you some $$ ill deliver for the price of a ticket!!!!. and mindy said i could deliver hers.

Holly Woolsey said...

Congrats on having a little girl! Little girls are so fun! I want another one!

PS...I am going private, so send me your email and I will invite you in!

jaesi said...

holy moly...things are quite a bit different there huh!

you make the prettiest litlle girlies....i cant wait to see her.....is it Kimber?

Sara :) said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! Girls are so fun and love the name Kimber!

Heather B said...

YAHOO! Sisters are the best~ I am really excited for you. That is so crazy about having to bring all your stuff. Kimber is a darling name too! And I don't know if it will help at all, but a friend of mine had bad heartburn...she said tums did NOT help, but Mylanta did?? Hope it gets better for ya!