Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Big Sister Award goes to........

And the Big Sister Award goes to...........HOLDYN!!!! She has been such a trooper! When she first wakes up she runs around looking for "baby? Baby?" She is also very good at running Kimber's diapers to the trash and getting whatever we need. She definitely does need more loves and snuggles, but overall she is doing GREAT!!! We love you Holdyn!I still don't have many great pictures... but I'm working on it. Things have been very different around our place, but very good! We love having a new baby!
As for me.... I'm' feeling great. There were a few questions about the pain meds. Well, none were even offered at the hospital. I didn't get anything until about four hours after we were home... I took two tylenol. Still a bit sore but able to get around and do what I need to. We've had some awesome dinners brought by the AUC Spouses/our friends and Rachel has been down to help while Ben was at school which has been a huge blessing!
Thanks everyone for your support! We are anxious to have Grandma and Grandpa Baker come on Tuesday!

11 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I'm glad Holdyn is doing so well with the transition and that you are feeling great! Can't wait to see more cute pictures!

The Isoms said...

What cute kids! Way to go Holdyn what a big helper! Raylie has that same shirt Holydn is wearing in the second picture.
Yay for Grandma and Grandpa! How exciting for them to come. To bad I can't send my extra loratab with them for you! (from my shingles)

jaesi said...

Oh jill she is so beautiful! And Holdyn looks so adorable too!
Im sooo happy your parents are coming to town!
Thats the BEST!
could it get any better for them 2 cute grand girls on a tropical getaway?!

and Jill, you freaking ROCK!!!!

Holly Woolsey said...

How cute of Holdyn! What a great helper she is! Only 2 Tylenol! Wow! You're incredible!

No longer exists said...

We are happy it is going so well! I'm sure Holdyn is quite the little helper! Congrats again!

Heidi said...

Holden looks like she is doing well with her new sister, They are so cute together. I,m so happy for you guys and can't wait to see her in person take care.

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh i love it! those pics are adorable! Both Holdyn and Kimber are QTPies!!!!
Can't wait to see you guys in August! (i've got some clothes to share with you, if you need/want) :)

Sara :) said...

I can't wait to see little Kimber!

Tiffini said...

Hey Jill congrats to you, and your amazing no meds! I don't know if you ever saw my post on face book that I noticed you had a blog, wasn't sure if you knew who I was anyways. I hope you don't mind that I linked yours to mine. You have some adorable girls!
Tiffini (Gull) Howard
koryandtiffinihowardfamily.blogspot.com I hope this just didn't send like 3 times sorry if it did.

Emma said...

Congrats to a beautiful little girl! And you are absolutly amazing to have gone through labor there!

ChrissyLee said...

she is beautiful! both of them are! :) i'm glad everything went well.