Friday, June 13, 2008

Big Sister Countdown

Hi, everyone who reads my mom's blog.... this is Holdyn. I know the countdown says we still have 14 days until Kimber comes, but I hope it is sooner. So does mommy and daddy. Mom is so BORING lately. We used to do all sorts of stuff, but lately she just sits and looks miserable. At least my auntie achel (Rachel) and Coky (Cody) come down almost everyday to play with me and help my mom with random things. They have a Wii and they sure have fun playing tennis and bowling!! They say that by playing the Wii and my mom jumping around maybe Kimber will come sooner! I've been practicing feeding my doll and putting on her diapers so that I will be a big helper. I also can't wait to see Grandma and Grumpa Baker. They will come as soon as Kimber does! It will be fun to play with them and have them spoil me!
My fat mom did take me to the park with some friends the other day. Of course it rained on us! But I still had fun with JT's goggles and swimming in the pool. Oh, and I played on the slides and in the little houses with Jack. They are some great guys! I think I have crushes on them all!
Well, I will keep you posted on Kimber's arrival.... my mom will probably forget, so I'll be sure to remind her! We hope you are all doing well!!


7 comments:

Morgan said...

You are SO FUNNY! I love that post!

Heidi said...

Holden is so cute. I can't wait for kimber I'm hoping she comes realy soon. good luck and I hope everything goes great.

Holly Woolsey said...

Good luck! I hope she comes soon!

jaesi said...

Yay! I cant wait for cute little Kimber....and I cant wait to hear how to give birth on an island :)

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I am way excited for you guys! Can't wait to see Kimber and I'm with Jaesi- I can't wait to hear how the experience was on the island.

Pauline said...

Holdyn you do such a great job blogging. I am sure you will get better when little Kimber comes because mommy will be busy.

Jackson's said...

Too Cute!!!