Friday, June 27, 2008

Hooray for Visitors!

My parents made it safe and sound. It's been nice having them here to help. Ben and dad made it out snorkeling today while mom, me and the girlies went to a nearby park. We also got Kimber's passport pictures taken. I'll have to scan a copy and put it into the computer. It's the best picture we've got of her so far. I need to get my camera out more.... I just feel like my hands are full :) Anyway, we also got our first family shot :) Too bad that you can't see Kimber any better.... we'll try to get some better shots soon!


9 comments:

Morgan said...

Such great pictures!

Is that the sun right behind Holdyn's head? It looks like a halo! :)

By the way, you look really great Jill!

Heidi said...

I'm glad that they made it there ok. And yes some help, I bet your loving it. Cute family picture.

Pauline said...

It is always nice to have mom there. That is an awesome pic with thesun behind you. Good luck with every thing and see you in a couple months.

The Calico Crew said...

It just doesn't seem fair that people actually live in places like that because it looks so beautiful--you're only supposed to vacation there, you know. By the way the pier you were all standing on said not to venture past that point and I could have sworn that Ben's rump was about to venture out past there. You let him know I said that...in a sarcastic way of course :-0

Spencer and Mindy said...

JIll you look awesome! and Love the family shots!

*do you like the sling?

The Cluff Family said...

Hey guys!

Were glad that all is going well for you all. Great family picture btw :)

No longer exists said...

You just have the cutest family ever! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your family being here. Hope you are feeling great! You look awesome Jill!

Ashley said...

The family picture looks more complete already! She's a doll!

Emma said...

Such great pictures!

And I LOVE those slings! I had one with Andrina, the best $ I've ever spent!