Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Cold few days!

We've had a cold couple of days and it has felt GREAT!!!  We didn't get to enjoy any fall weather last year because we were on the island.  It was different being able to go swimming on Christmas.  Anyway, we were excited to pull out our sweaters and jackets and enjoy the 50 degree weather.  We walked up to the cemetery and decorated Charlton's grave for Halloween.  





We also went and picked our pumpkins for Jack-O-Lanterns :)  and have both of the girls' costumes ready to go.  Holdyn is going to be a monkey and Kimber is going to be a little bunny.  Anyway, Ben takes the USMLE Step 1 on Friday so he is still studying hard and we are praying that he ROCKS it!  

5 comments:

Erin said...

I love the halloween decorations, it looks great. And it's good to know ben is back and your all to gether again. keep up the studying ben.

Julie said...

Love the decorations! And I agree, I love the cooler weather too. Good luck to Ben on his Step 1's! How great will it be to have that part over with!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

It has been cold! My husband was saying how nice it has been.. and I'll I am thinking is that it is too cold too early.

Cluffers said...

You go all out on those cute decorations. Can you come decorate my house? Good luck Ben on the BIG TEST!!!!

The Conway's said...

Your pictures make me miss the cool weather--I can't wait to see the girls in their cute Halloween costumes!