Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A day in Las Vegas before the airport!

We had such a fun time having Rachel visit us!  It went by way to fast and we already miss her! 
Yesterday, we dropped the girls off with my cousin and friend Kandice, then we headed to Las Vegas to enjoy one last day before she got on the airplane back to St. Maarten.


I had a blast with her and we ended the day with the show "mystere" by Cirque Du Soliel, at Treasure Island.  It was AWESOME!  There are some talented acrobats out there!!!
After the show, We drove down the strip one last time and went to the airport.  Thank you sooo much for coming Rachel!  We hope you had fun!!!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had way fun. I'm glad that she got to come and visit. I love the pictures. Hopefully you guys found everything ok.

Cluffers said...

I am glad that you had a great time in Vegas. I had a blast with your girls. You can leave them anytime they are cute. Rachel is a cute girls, I am glad I was able to meet her.

The Conway's said...

You guys looked like you had a great time! I love the first picture...Rachel is smiling at the camera and Kimber is at Rachel. So adorable