Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A day on Lake Powell


Today we went fishing with Grandpa Cluff at Lake Powell.  It is about an hour from Fredonia, AZ.  Where we are currently residing :)  Thanks Rebecca for watching Kimber for the day :)  We took Holdyn and she had a BLAST!  
Here is Ben with the only fish of the day.  We were trying to catch striper but ended up with 1 bass.  We still had a blast anyway!

If you haven't been to Lake Powell it is a Beautiful lake with all sorts of rock formations.


Anyway, we are in the process of setting up our temporary 'camp' in Fredonia in Ben's parents' guest house.  I'll have to take some pictures when we get it put together :)  

9 comments:

Laura, Ella, and a Pair of Toms said...

Oh man!!! I love Lake Powell! My family has been going a bunch of times every summer since I was a baby!! I love it!!!! :) I'm so jealous!

Andrus Family said...

Hey how did Ben's test go? Probably nice to have done. and Lake Powell too LUCKY!! Questions, did you ever buy snorkeling equipment? We are wondering if we should buy some before we head out to Hawaii (which is only 17 days away!!!) supposedly there is a very nice place really close to where we are staying to snorkel. Also is there such a thing as disposable underwater cameras and did you ever use one? Sorry about the 20 Questions.

The Isoms said...

Haven't been to Lake Powell in FOREVER! I love that place! So Ben talked you into moving so soon...bummer! Let me know when you come to San Jorge so we can get together!!
How did his test go?

Holly Woolsey said...

Looks like fun!

Haven said...

Good grief, Jill! It has been forever since I last visited apparently. I had no idea you were back in the states! Welcome home!! (albeit belatedly) Good to check in on ya again!

Jackson's said...

Oh how I miss that place. Now you made me homesick. Hope the test went well. Talk to you soon.

Tiffany Cluff said...

You guys look like your having way too much fun, and it looks really warm there i'm jealous.

Andee said...

LAKE POWELL! Oh the memories. Ponder those words awhile. Yoiur smiling righ tnow arent you?

Wendy said...

Lake Powell looks so inviting -- I'm jealous! I'm glad you left a comment on my blog because I had lost your blog address! Your girls are so dang cute!!