Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!!

We just got home from trick or treating in my parents neighborhood. The girls LOVED it!

These pictures are a bit out of order, but here they are.
Ben wasn't here to help carve pumpkins...so this is what we ended up with. The top one is an owl on a branch.

Cat in a boot
The bat!
Here is Holdyn the genie and Kimber the pirate.

Aunt Mindy came trick or treating with us....SOO FUN!




The girlio's did a good job helping clean out the pumpkin innards :) All in all it's been a good day. We miss Ben and are really excited to see him in just 2 weeks!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures looks like you had a great night.

Spencer and Mindy said...

way cute pics...email me my family picture already...lol
:) yay ben! 2 weeks to go!!

Heather B said...

They look so cute in their costumes! And your pumpkins rock too! I'm impressed!

Burklund Blogger said...

Trick or treating is so much more fun with kids ;). And yours are too cute for words.
2 weeks ONLY?! I could barely handle Ryan being gone for ONLY two weeks! What a champion you are!

Angie said...

Great job on your pumpkins. I don't know if I would have tried that without Marty around. Happy Halloween to you!

Shonna said...

Not fun to have Ben gone, but it looks like you had tons of fun for Halloween!