Friday, October 29, 2010

October in a flash

I've been slacking and haven't pulled out the camera as much as I should. Ben has been in Roswell, NM for two weeks now and has two left until he graduates MD School!!!! WAHOO!! Anyway, Here are the pictures that I did take the last few weeks.

Holdyn found her costume in my mom's old Halloween box...it is a genie costume that my mom made for my sisters and I when we were young. Holdyn LOVES it and is going to be a Genie this year for Halloween.
AARG!! Here is Kimber the Pirate!
Holdyn had her Preschool Halloween party this week, and she had a blast!
Here is Emma....SUPER-GIRL!
Dominique the Dinosaur was tired through the whole party.
Emma and Tay-Tay (the cutest little Elephant EVER!)


While Ben was home between Bakersfield and Roswell, we ran to the pumpkin patch in Kanab. The girls had a blast!!




Last but not least, Kimber is doing better and better with her treatments. Holdyn is the BEST big sister ever! Some mornings Kimber doesn't even want me to help her...she wants Holdyn! We are adjusting slowly and surely to our life with Cystic Fibrosis in the house. Kimber is a champ! I am taking her to her new CF Clinic at St. Joseph's hospital in Phoenix on Monday. We will see how it goes! Hopefully, we will love them as much as we did PCMC!

3 comments:

Spencer and Mindy said...

ok that elephant costume is freakin adorable!! and can't wait to see the girlies tomorrow in their costumes!! yay! 2 weeks to go .... yay BEN!! i hope you like st. josephs as much as primarys too! good luck

Heidi said...

Cute pictures, I love holden and Kimbers costumes. Yea Ben is almost done. I bet it has been hard with him gone. Hows the diet gowing? Yea I fell off the wagon about a week ago.

Angie said...

I love that picture of Holdyn helping Kimber. That is precious! Hope you have a Happy Halloween and yeah for 2 weeks until Ben is done!