Sunday, May 6, 2007

Morgan and Rimrock Elementary!!!

Hi Miss Perry's 6th grade class!

We just got this bear sent to me from Jaesi...in Virginia. It has been traveling for a few months. We were lucky enough to get him for his last stop before we send him back to Idaho. We live on the island of St. Maarten, N.A. Half of our island is French, and the other half is Dutch. So Johnny visited two countries while he was here!

Anyway, we are glad we got to be involved with this experiment! Good luck and I hope the rest of your class bears make it back safely!!!

Ben, Jill, and Holdyn Cluff
PS-Morgan, Johnny has a few things for you he is bringing back.

2 comments:

jaesi said...

DANG GINA!!!!
you went all out! I am glad that Johnny made his way safe and sound!
You are so good to him! good job Jill!

jaesi said...

p.s. did you like te ghettofied pictures that I put in that book?
I didnt have time to get real ones. You put me to shame :)