Monday, April 7, 2008

A bit of this and a bit of that....

Things are going pretty good for us.  I'm still trying to "take it easy" and Ben has been studying like crazy for these last 7 exams within 2 weeks.  I'm not sure who made their schedule, but they weren't thinking very clearly.  Anyway, he's got two weeks of studying and exams then we'll have him home for about 2 weeks!  We are excited for that day to come.  He has been workingsoo hard and we've hardly seen him.... but he does take over Holdyn, and the dishes, and pretty much everything else when he is home.... Which I REALLY appreciate.

So with that said, here are a few pictures....
We went to a huge BBQ put on by a friend in Ben's class.  Ben challenged
Ceaser to an apple pie contest..... His turned out great!  There was no 
official Winner, since both pies turned out great.
Here is Caeser with Holdyn.  She absolutely LOVES him.  We almost had him sold on taking her home.  She was his shadow during the entire BBQ.
Today after Ben's exams, he took the afternoon off.  He came with me to do some of the shopping.... which was very nice!  Plus the car stopped about 5 times on the way home... so I was glad he was there.... it is now in the shop... hopefully we will have it back soon.
After that, we came home and went swimming upstairs.  Holdyn loved being out and I loved hanging out with Ben most of the day :)
Here is Ben and Holdyn.... loving the water.  
Anyway, we're doing good and anxiously waiting for this semester to end so he can start his 5th and final semester here on the island.

10 comments:

Holly Woolsey said...

Two weeks will be so nice to have him there with you guys!

Vagabond Mother said...

I love time with Andrew too! School can be rough, huh? I went private on my blog so if you want to join my readers list, email me at naeranesATgmailDOTcom.

Spencer and Mindy said...

yay Sister! I love Love your swimming suit top!! looks very similar to the one i just got...only mine is aqua blue with white polka dots...Love it! :)

Heidi said...

That will be so nice to have ben home and alittle break for you from holden. I hope your feeling ok. I'm going to be sending that package in about a week I was going to get a few more things for it. let me know if there is anything that you mightneed.

Julie Kohler said...

You are such a cute pregnant Momma!! It is really soooo hard to "take it easy" with an active almost 2 yr old. I can't believe that it's almost time for da da da... the FINAL SEMESTER!! And baby Kimber will be here before you know it! I can't wait to see another cute little Cluff baby, and as much as it is BEAUTIFUL over there, and quite the experience, I bet you can't wait til you are somewhere that the water/electricity doesn't go off on a whim, and milk isn't 8 dollars a gallon!
By the way, kudos to Ben for being Super-Daddy when he is home! Even just that much of a break can mean so much!!
Hope you are having a good day, and that the Nazi midwife lightens up a little! :)

The Isoms said...

Love the swimsuit top! You are looking GREAT!
Way to go Ben for being such a great husband! (He must have paid attention to Elder Ballards talk) HEHE!
Take care!

Pauline said...

Hey I decieded that I would answer on you blog instead of mine. I had danette walk me through it you have to go on to one of her friends blogs and you have to change things through hers and then from now on I can change my background with out going to her friends blog kinda complicated but we could probably talk you through it just let me know.

Rainee said...

I am very glad things are working out much better. I am pretty sure it has been challenging for you two and HOldyn. She's such a cutie. Keep "taking it easy"! :) Isn't it nice to have en eternal partner to help you through struggles?

Stucki Family said...

It looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun! You look great by the way and Holdyn is as adorable as ever!

Stucki Family said...

It looks like you guys are staying busy and having fun! You look great by the way and Holdyn is adorable as always!