Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hooray for Dallas!

We are having sooo much fun in Dallas.  I haven't taken too many pictures but last night I did get a few.  We went out to Cuba Libre.... a very good Cuban food restaurant.  Then we went to the 300 club and played pool and a couple games of some serious bowling.  It was GREAT!!!

Cesar strutting his stuff.
Candace after one of her many strikes... LOL.
Diana and Jung.
Diana the pool shark and Brandon.
Yep, here's my hot husband.
Richie and Candace... Happy Birthday Richie!
Finally, us :)  We are having a great time but we both sure miss the girlies!  Thanks for taking them Sara and Grandma.  

4 comments:

Cluffers said...

You guys are soo cute. I am glad that you are having some time together. It looks like you are having fun. I will see you tomorrow at the airport! yippee!

The Isoms said...

Looks like you are having too much fun! I am glad you made it safely! Can't wait to do some fun stuff after you get back this week.

Spencer and Mindy said...

oh SEXY hair Sister!! :)

cute pic of you and Ben! I hope you are having so much fun out there! Don't worry about the girlies. Mom and dad were here with them yesterday and they were doing great and having fun!! so Enjoy your last few hours!!

and then come home and see us! :)

Heidi said...

Im so glad that your having fun. I love your hair.