Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged by Heidi

5 things I was doing 10 years ago....


1-attending my Senior year of High school and LOVING every minute!
2-working at Charlie's
3-crushing on Travis Sevy 
4-planning our Sr. trip to Hawaii.....muka laka hikki
5-playing Soccer.... making it to the state finals


5 things on today's 'to do' list

1-visit Mindy and new baby Sophee at the hospital
2-pack to go and visit Ben in Texas tomorrow!!
3-go to the chiropractor
4-keep Emmie and Holdyn from biting and pushing eachother
5-finish my laundry so I can have some clean clothes to pack 


5 snacks I enjoy... (only 5?!)

1-Wendy's Frosty's
2-Charlie's Hot Fudge/Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Shake
3-Peanut Butter M&M's
4-Italian Icee's from St. Maarten... I have yet to find them here
5-Freshly pulled Rhubarb w/salt


5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1-Do some serious investing :)
2-buy some serious acreage where Ben and I can settle down when he is done with MD School
3-Help ourselves and family get some debt paid off
4-build a cabin for future family fun/reunions
5-if I have any left, save it for later :)

5 Places I have lived....

1-Draper, UT
2-St. George, UT
3-Sacramento, CA
4-Flagstaff, AZ
5-St. Maarten N.A.


5 jobs I've had.....

1-Charlie's Supreme
2-Comfort Cottage (Asst. Living)
3-Missionary Corner
4-Utah School's for the Deaf and Blind
5-Arizona School's for the Deaf and Blind


5 peeps who should consider themselves tagged....

1-Rachel :)
2-Kandice
3-Tiffany
4-Ashley
5- anyone else who wants :0)

1 comment:

Cluffers said...

That is so funny, I totally remember some of those things. Aha the good ol days, good times that is for sure.