Monday, September 22, 2008

More baby cousins!!

Kimber, Luke, Sophee

Most of you know that my two sisters and I were pregnant at the same time.  Well, we've finally had all of our babies and got them together for the first time.  All of us had exciting pregnancies... mine because we had Kimber on the island of St. Maarten.  Brenda because after 3 girls she finally got her baby boy, and Mindy because it was her first!  They sure are cute!!  I can't wait to see the future mischief that these cousins get into.  

6 comments:

Jonesy said...

i found you!!! HOW ARE YOU???? You're all married and have a cute family, i can't belive it :)

Ashley said...

That is so cute! I can't believe you were all pregnant at the same time!

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

So fun! My family is the same. My sister, 2 sis-in-laws, and I were all prego at the same time. We had them all within 12 weeks. It was so fun and I am so excited Nathan will have so many cousins his age!

Cluffers said...

They are going to be the best of cousins I just know it!

Anonymous said...

Sophee is by Far the Cutest one, but Luke and Kimber tie for second place... :)

The Isoms said...

How great for all of them to have special stories! I love it. They are all so cute...well I should say Luke is Handsome!